My favourite story

My favourite story


I have always had a favourite story. I knew it was going to be my favourite one the first time I watched the film. It is about The Lion King.
I was a little girl when I watched The Lion King for the first time, but I remember perfectly how it touched me.

The story is about a little lion called Simba who escapes from his kingdom when his father dies because of his own brother. Simba starts growing up with two new friends who find him, Timon and Pumba. They live in a completely different habitat, and with different habits. But one day, when everybody in his kingdom thinks he is dead, Nala, a childhood friend, finds Simba. They fall in love, and finally Simba returns to his kingdom to be the king, and take his uncle off there. 



This film was the best for me because I could feel the pain Simba felt when his father died, I really suffered in that part of the movie.
Also, this movie transmitted me some life values, such as friendship, love, and not getting away from our problems instead of solving them.

Another fact of this story that was very important for me to be interested on it, was the music. This film includes music written by Elton John, and it was really awesome. I haven't stopped singing the songs yet, because I love them.

Concluding, this is a dramatic but funny and musical film which made me think all the time about the story, and also a story that I would never get out of my head.

Comments

Popular Posts